Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Staying in on Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is fast approaching...and honestly, some couples and singles make way too much of a big deal out of this "holiday." I should not need a "holiday" dedicated to "love" to show my husband, Chris, how much I care for him. I know how much I love and he knows how much I love, but Valentine's Day also marks a day that I have been waiting for all year...Netflix releases the second season of House of Cards.

I am not kidding when I say that I am very excited for this show. Like most Netflix Original shows, I get hooked and marathon them to the end. *cough cough* ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK *cough cough*...House of Cards is different. Maybe it's the way I silently cheer on Frank and Claire Underwood as they scheme for revenge over a shared cigarette or the meat allusions Frank Underwood uses when he breaks the fourth wall, but I know all I want to do is have a viewing marathon of the second season on Valentine's Day.

As for gifts for the honey, I don't need or want anything other an Mexican take-out and my fill of Kevin Spacey's Frank Underwood, but those glitter Charlotte Olympia are mighty fine...

Staying in on Valentine's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment