Monday, August 19, 2013

Oh Shift!!

Another year, another Endless Summer Sale...the sale isn't over yet, but I couldn't wait to brag on the dresses I bought. I have been waiting for this sale all spring and summer. I am one of those people who do not buy clothes full price unless I really want it...which I'm pretty sure I can always find a deal on something. Unfortunately, I did not get the Didi maxi dress and called quite a few Signature stores to see if they had any, but alas no dresses in size eight. I do have to thank The Pink Crab in Annapolis for the Sandrine dress in Shorely Blue Tossing.

Here are my purchases from the Endless Summer Sale:


The Sandrine dress was definitely my favorite style from this spring and summer. It is similar to the Aleesa dress from last year, which I bought in every print/color Lilly offered. I'm excited about the Tabitha Battenburg lace shift in New Green. I had wanted the MariKate dress, but I think I will like this one much better. The Just Add Mint print was my favorite print of the year (bias to the Derby in my hometown), so I had to get this dress for any more horse racing extravaganzas. The pink Danna reminds me of candy and thought it would be very cute to wear for the rehearsal dinner of my best friend's wedding.

Did everyone else find a good deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment