Sunday, July 14, 2013

Relaxed Weekends

I love weekends on the North Shore of Boston. There are so many possibilities for a fun day!! It's nice to be able to go to the beach, play a match of tennis, or go to the historical sites around Boston (still haven't been down to Lexington and Concord or the Quincey Church). Today, the husband and I are catching up on some quality T.V. time on Netflix by watching The Twilight Zone (I'm a fan of old shows.). Later on, we are going to see Pacific Rim with some friends...I hope it's good!!

Here is my Outfit of the Day from yesterday:

Only for a quick run to Target...no sweatpants out of the house for this lady.
Ralph Lauren Sleeveless Polo // J.Crew Denim Skirt (old) // J.Crew gold belt (similar) // Vintage Pearl Necklace // Jack Rogers Napa Valley Navajos

Next weekend is my first anniversary with my husband!! We are going to celebrate it on Nantucket. This week's blog posts might be a little nostalgic with some wedding pictures. Can't wait to spend some quality time with the hubby on the beach. I got inspired by a weekend on Nantucket on Polyvore:
 
Relaxed Weekends


No comments:

Post a Comment