Sunday, July 7, 2013

Weekends in Cape Cod and Maine

Hello my lovely readers,

My Mom and my sister Caroline are visiting me in Massachusetts!! I have been waiting since January for them to visit and couldn't wait for them to get here. While they are here, we have been traveling down to the Cape all the way up to Kennebunkport, Maine. I recently have bought a one piece for the first time in years from J.Crew. I am so excited to wear it!! I am glad that one piece suits are making a comeback because I've always hated bikinis due to my long torso. I didn't bring my seersucker suit down to our day-visit to the Cape, but I am definitely breaking it out when my sister and I lay out on Devereaux Beach in Marblehead.

Weekends at Cape Cod


                                  

My mom, sister, husband, and I have had one amazing weekend. As everyone has been traveling back to the real world this weekend, we decided to head out of town. While down around the Cape, we went outlet shopping (I picked up a pair of Prada Baroque sunglasses) and visited Hyannis (The John F. Kennedy Memorial) and Mashpee. After visiting with a family friend this morning, we decided to explore Kennebunkport, Maine. There were cute shops and great seafood places. The Bush Family's Summer house overlooks the Atlantic Ocean in Kennebunkport, which was an awesome site to see.


Caroline and I wore older Lillys all weekend!! Two of my favorite prints that I never got the chance to wear before. Prints: Aquamarine In The Slim and Hen House.
     

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment