Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Strolling Down Newbury Street

Yesterday, my mom, Caroline, and I were supposed to go on a whale watch, but it got cancelled at last minute. My sissy and I decided to make a trip down to Newbury Street instead!! Newbury Street is one of my favorite places to go shopping. There are so many different kinds of shops from vintage book stores to Chanel before the street reach the Boston Commons. When shopping down Newbury Street in the summer, I suggest a nice pair of flats because it is quite a walk down that street. I wore an athletic outfit yesterday (the No Limits tank and Groove pants from Lululemon), but I wish I had this J. Crew denim dress to beat the heat that has blanketed the Bay State this weekend.

Strolling Down Newbury Street


                         

While down on Newbury Street, Caroline and I shopped for cute decorations for my apartment. (Decorating is not my forte...) We found some cute bowls to display my earrings at Anthropologie and a cute peplum top from Madewell. On Newbury, there are three Second Time Around stores, which are upscale consignment stores. While I looked through the racks, I found this vintage Lilly in the print Chow Wagon with its original tags!!


What are some of your favorite places to shop?



No comments:

Post a Comment