Thursday, March 20, 2014

J. Crew April New Arrivals

Can we talk about the amazing-ness the are the new April arrivals at J. Crew? I started shopping at J. Crew my junior year of high school as American Eagle wasn't doing it for me anymore. When I started shopping there, J. Crew offered a large selection of casual prep wardrobe selections. I still have many dress that I still wear and refuse to give anyway.

With April's new arrivals, J. Crew has returned to its old glory days of bright "go to hell" colors and fabrics. I'm currently obsessing over these items (All photos belong to J.Crew):


I want to head down to Fenway in this for a Red Sox game.
Great A-line dress for a date night!!
For all my fellow private school preps who can't part with tradition.
With dressy black shorts and pumps, this shirt can be a new kind of formal.
The perfect length for a spring skirt.
Counting down the days until I'm on the beaches of the Cape and Nantucket...
All J. Crew needs to do is bring back its Repp stripe headbands. Jenna Lyons, please head my words.

1 comment:

  1. I love those little light blue loafers that they keep styling with the outfits!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete