Monday, March 24, 2014

Outfits of the Day

I'm not a fan of taking pictures in mirrors. It reminds me of those horrific MySpace profile pictures, so I'd rather just take pictures of my outfits laid out.

Here are mine for the week:


Shirt: J.Crew || Shoes: Bloch (similar) || Sunnies: Warby Parker || Watch: Michele || Ring: David Yurman


Shirt: J.Crew || Skirt: J.Crew || Shoes: Tory Burch (similar) || Sunnies: Warby Parker || Bag: Louis Vuitton


Sweatshirt: J.Crew || Denim: J.Crew || Sneakers: New Balance Alpine 574 || Watch: Michele || Jewelry: David Yurman


Shirt: J.Crew || Skirt: J.Crew || Flats: E. Porselli || Watch: Fossil || Sunnies: Prada


1 comment:

  1. You are fabulous! I would love to raid your closet, because I have no doubt that it is amazing!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete