Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Baseball Hats for Autumn

Happy Thursday, my lovely readers!!

One of my favorite fall "trends" is the baseball hat for casual wear... "trend" is in quotations because I have been wearing hats for years with casual wear. I wear them to protect my forehead from the sun...I have a big fear of wrinkles and sun spots if you could not tell. 


I bought the Smathers and Branson hat above at Murray's Toggery on Nantucket and it has been my go-to hat since I bought it, but I need some more autumn-friendly (aka cold-weather-friendly) baseball hats. I am obsesssing over the ones below...I might have to break down and get a Red Sox hat. I have officially been living in the Boston area for a year, so its time.

Here are a few of my favorites for autumn:

Baseball Hats for Autumn

I do have to say that Southern Proper scored a huge touchdown (college football is taking up a significant amount of my time. GO CARDS!!) with this corduroy frat hat available from Country Club Prep. I will be extending it an invitation into my closet soon.

Have a great day everyone,



No comments:

Post a Comment