Friday, October 19, 2012

Why I began this blog...

Dear Readers,

I came up with the idea to start a blog from a friend of mine after I started uploading my Outfits of the Day/Night on Instagram, but with starting anything new on the Internet, one must add a touch of personality and uniqueness. I began researching other preppy blogs that focused on clothes, crafting, vacation getaways, "how-to's", reviews of products/books/movies, but I did not see one that discusses politics or conservative political views. While I know that I am taking a risk by posting about conservative politics and views, I wanted to create something that would cause people who read my posts to think, research, and challenge their own political views whether they fundamentally agree or disagree with my personal beliefs, but don't worry, I will post about preppy fashion and lifestyle as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment