Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Conservative Prep Style

Hello my lovely readers,

I wanted to start talking style. Let's first start with the basics. What would be the basic staples of any preppy wardrobe?? Jack Rogers Navajos and Longchamp Le Pliage bags. I have countless numbers of both. Yes, Jacks are typically worn in the Spring/Summer, but I like to stretch out my time frame of wearing my Jacks throughout Indian Summer. With the outfit pictured below, the transition from Summer to Fall can simply be changing the Jacks to Black flats and adding a black J.Crew Jackie sweater (my favorite cardigan that J.Crew sells).  Remember, for preppies, it's all about new spins on the basics!!

Running Errands


jcrew.com



jildorshoes.com


$115 - selfridges.com


bloomingdales.com


jcrew.com

In other good news, my L.L. Bean Maine Hunting boots came in yesterday. I am so excited to start wearing them. I plan on definitely wearing them into Salem on Halloween.


Don't forget to vote on November 6th!!





No comments:

Post a Comment