Monday, October 22, 2012

New Spinning Instructor

Dear Readers, 

I am glad to announce that I recently got certified in SPINNING!! It's my favorite way to work out and have been doing it since high school. If you have never done Spinning before, I suggest trying it because it simulates biking outside and is low-impact. I used to use Spinning as a way to keep in shape for cross country and it turned into a passion. I had been meaning to get certified for a long time (like four years), but never had time to get it done. 

Also, I will unfortunately be working during the first part of the presidential debate, but I will be racing home when I get off at 9:30pm to start watching it. It will be the subject of my next post tomorrow along with the J.Crew fall/Holiday collection. Readers, please watch the debate to inform yourself on the views and policies of the candidates. Don't forget to vote on November 6th.


No comments:

Post a Comment