Friday, November 16, 2012

Autumn in Massachusetts

I love autumn in New England. The leaves change to such beautiful vibrant colors here compared to Kentucky. As I live in a state that heavily protects historic places, I really want to drive down to Plymouth around this time, but alas, I have returned to my workaholic ways and am working a lot. The Polyvore creation below is a sample of something I would wear. Thank the Lord, my Mom got me a pair of red leather Isotoner gloves. I have the J.Crew Tartan City Mini from last year and its amazing!! I do suggest wearing it with the Tippi sweater for extra warmth. If you ever have the chance to explore the New England coast in autumn, don't hesitate!! It's gorgeous.

Autumn in Massachusetts



J.Crew j crew sweater / Burberry trench coat / J.Crew tartan mini skirt / Silk socks, $33 / Ankle booties / J.Crew rhinestone bow earrings / GRANDOE glove

We will be having a guest blog next week from my best friend!! Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment